In India, what is ISO 9001 certification?
Certification to ISO 9001:2015
If you want your company to have good quality management, you need ISO 9001 certification. This is a quality management certification that helps the company in the following ways:
1. Taking care of the quality of the operations
2. Taking care of the products' quality
3. Taking care of the quality of the company's services
If you have this certification, you cannot only manage the quality of your business, but you can also tell customers about it. Because of this, your customers will start to trust you.
That being said, it's not easy to get this certification. Certpedia is here to help you with this registration because of this. Just get in touch with us, and we'll start the process of registering you.
Criteria for ISO 9001 certification in India
You must train in your ISO standard before you can apply for ISO 9001 certification.
What Documents Are Needed in India to Get ISO 9001 Certification?
Here are the documents you need to send in with your application for ISO certification:
1. A copy of the person's PAN card
2. A photo the size of a passport
3. A copy of the voter ID card (that would be your address proof).
4. Two copies of the sales or purchase bill your company makes.
The steps to getting ISO 9001 certification in India
Well, the ISO certification process is easy and consists of just three steps:
1. The first step to getting ISO certification is to file an application. You fill out the application and send it to a separate organization that gives ISO 9001 certification.
2. Auditing: After the application has been sent in, a single auditor checks the company's quality management system (QMS).
3. Certification: The auditor makes a report about the QMS after looking at it. If the report is good, India will give you ISO 9001 certification.
We'll help you get ISO 9001 certification in India.
Certpedia can help you sign up by giving you the following services:
1. Choose the type of certification.
2. Document aggregation
3. Draft approval
4. ISO certification
Contact our ISO experts to make sure that your business is up to date with the ISO 9001 standard and can gain customer trust.