India is the second-largest producer of cellulosic fiber and yarn and the third-largest producer of synthetic fiber and yarn in the world. In the last few years, India's MMF industry has grown at an amazing rate. By 2028, it is expected that the global demand for synthetic fibers will be worth USD 102 billion. Right now, nearly every man-made fiber can be found in India.
So, if you want to grow your synthetic and rayon textile export business or want to start a new business exporting synthetic and rayon textiles, you need to know about synthetic and rayon EPC registration.
Synthetic and Rayon EPC Registration is offered by the Synthetic and Rayon Export Promotion Council. It helps businesses that export synthetic and rayon textiles in a number of ways.
What is the Synthetic and Rayon Textile Export Promotion Council (SRTEPC)?
The Synthetic and Rayon Textile Export Promotion Council (SRTEPC) is one of India's oldest export promotion councils.
Over time, the Council has done a lot to encourage exports and make more people want to buy Indian textiles and synthetic fibers. In the 1960s, these goods were hardly exported at all, but in 2013–14, they reached a record high of $6.16 billion, which was the most ever. India currently sells goods to about 140 different countries.
Also, the MMF textiles sector is now responsible for 17% of all textile exports from India, and this number is likely to go up in the near future. India is the sixth-largest exporter of MMF textiles around the world.
The Synthetic and Rayon Export Promotion Council has been very important to the success of exports and the growth of businesses. Synthetic and Rayon EPC Registration is one of the most important ways that SRTEPC has helped businesses.
What is the EPC registration for synthetic and rayon?
Through an online application process, an exporter can join the Synthetic and Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council.
After going through the application process, your business gets the Registration and Cumulative Membership Certificate (RCMC). The process of signing up with the SRTEPC is known as Synthetic and Rayon EPC Registration.
So, you can take advantage of what the Synthetic and Rayon Textiles Export Council has to offer.
Advantages of synthetic and rayon EPC registration
1. Enables your company to benefit from the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) and other export programs.
2. You will be able to go to helpful seminars and international trade fairs, and as a result, you will make international connections.
3. EPC Registration for Synthetic and Rayon helps reach new foreign markets.
4. Synthetic and Rayon EPC Registration also helps you stay up-to-date on the latest fashions and international opportunities.
5. As an exporter, the Synthetic and Rayon Textiles Export Council will help you with technology, improving the quality of your products or services, improving your designs, coming up with new ideas, etc.
What is the SRTEPC Trade Center?
The SRTEPC TRADE CENTRE, located in the heart of Mumbai, India's economic capital, has evolved into a one-stop shopping destination for foreign buyers with limited time. Through the SRTEPC Trade Center's ongoing sample exhibition, international customers can choose the right products and talk business with the right Indian suppliers. The Trade Center has a large collection of synthetic and blended textiles that is often updated so that visitors can see all of the kinds of man-made textiles that Indian exporters make under one roof. The Trade Center also sets up one-on-one business meetings between visiting importers and Indian suppliers. These meetings often lead to profitable, long-term business relationships and large orders.
The SRTEPC Trade Center not only helps foreign customers, but it also helps Indian businesses organize their export operations. The Trade Center keeps the exporting community up to date on the latest changes in global demand, such as price trends, new markets, etc. Over time, it has built up a large database of importers in many countries, which it shares with its member exporters to help them grow their export business.
Products that are covered by EPC Registration for Synthetic and Rayon
(1) Polyester staple fiber
(2) Viscose staple fiber
(1) Polyester filament and spun yarn
(2) Viscose filament and spun yarn
(3) blended polyester and viscose yarn
(4) Yarn is made of both polyester and cotton.
(5) Acrylic yarn was spun.
(1) Polyester filament and spun fabrics
(2) fabrics that combine polyester and viscose
(3) Fabrics with a mix of polyester and cotton
(4) Blends of polyester and wool
(5) Viscose filament and spun fabrics
(6) Fabrics spun from acrylic
(7) Velvet fabrics
(8) Embroidered fabrics
(1) Fabrics for furniture
(3) Bed linens
(4) Synthetic and Rayon EPC Validity of Registration and Membership Certificate
The Registration and Cumulative Membership Certificate will be good for five years, as long as the Council's membership is renewed every year by March 31. Every year, on April 1, membership dues are collected in preparation for the next fiscal year. On April 1 of the year it was issued, the certificate will be considered valid.
Documents needed to register an EPC for synthetic and rayon
1. Information about the company
2. Type of exporter or nature of business
a. Manufacturer Exporter
b. An exporter of goods
c. Business owner, manufacturer, or exporter
3. Information on registering with MSME
5. The applicant's email address and cell phone number
6. Business Registered Address Details
7. Business Start Date
8. Import-Export Code
9. The business entity's PAN card
10. Information about a company's GST registration (signed and stamped)
11. CA Certificate of Export Performance (which must include *Export Performance of Engineering Goods and Services (in FOB Values) for the last immediately preceding year, FRN/CA Membership Number, and UDIN Number)
12. Factory, Industrial License, or SSI Certificate (Merchant Exporter)
13. Certificate of Production
14. Documents for forming a company
15. A scanned copy of a cancelled check with the account holder's name and number already written on it
Aadhar Card Information You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 931-132-4939 if your
business has other document needs.
Steps to Getting EPC Registration for Synthetic and Rayon
1. A free consultation with one of our RCMC Registration Experts to fully understand the document requirements and advantages of synthetic and rayon EPC registration.
2. It's easy to upload the necessary documents to our Web portal or share them through email or Whatsapp.
3. Choose a package and pay online using the method that works best for you.
4. Our experts will fill out an application to register with the Synthetic and Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council. We'll let you know how the application process is going.
5. Your Synthetic and Rayon Export Promotion Council Registration Certificate will be sent to you in the mail after it has been checked and approved by the government.
How does the team at Certpedia help you get synthetic and rayon EPC registration?
Certpedia is a well-known consulting firm that has won awards in the legal, technology, and taxation fields. Our team of experts has helped tens of thousands of new businesses and business owners set up and run their businesses. We offer a service that is reliable, professional, and made to fit the needs of your business. Whether you are a local start-up business or a multinational corporation, we can give you advice and handle the transactions that come with registration and setting up a business around the world. From start to finish, our team will assist you in obtaining synthetic and rayon EPC registration. So, you won't have to worry about anything, even if you have to prepare complicated documents or go through a long application process.